Give the Gift of Health!!
Lee Chiropractic is proud to offer gift certificates for all our services and
Leslie Coxon offers them for her amazing massages as well.
Pick one up for your favorite friend or family member
on your next to the office!
Also, don’t forget to browse our supplements and tools for that perfect healthy gift!
Holiday Tips from the pros!!
1. Carry holiday cards with you everywhere. You’re going to be stuck in a line and that’s the perfect time to fill them out.
2. Take advantage of gift-wrapping options. Even if it’s not the perfect paper for everyone, but it saves time & energy.
3. Ship early. No one likes the post office or other delivery places during this time of year. Ship ASAP to avoid the mad rush, or better yet – have presents delivered directly to the recipient whenever possible.
4. If you’re a gift person, shop year-round for your loved ones – and save the gift giving for the holiday season. Your presents will be more personal and you get to skip the mad dash.
Stay healthy this holiday season!!
1. Get adjusted regularly to help keep your immune system going strong and your body moving. Wash your hands often and well, stay warm and drink tasty preventative teas. Don’t forget your vitamins in all this rushing around!
2. Schedule some ‘me time’. We often forget to take care of ourselves during the holidays. Make some tea, take a few deep breaths and relax. A massage or a bubblebath is a GREAT gift for yourself and you deserve it.
3. Eat slowly and drink a lot of water. When you eat slowly, you are less likely to overeat or have problematic digestive issues. Drinking a lot of water will help your body too! Staying hydrated is SUPER important all the time, but especially in times of high stress and activity.
4. When traveling, get up and move around. Walk a bit on the plane or get out of the car for a break. Long periods of inactivity can be very troublesome for your joints, so keep them moving and shaking. See your favorite chiropractor before leaving and when you return to stay properly aligned for all your festivities.
We have so many fabulous tips in the office!
Come visit us for more healthy holiday hints!
Speaking of visiting…..
Lee Chiropractic is taking a break this holiday season and we hope you get one too.
We’ll be closed from 12/22/17 – 1/1/18 but we’re back bright and early on Tues. Jan. 2nd, 2018.